Portal Software solution
Portals are essentially microsites that house secured aggregated content, and can be used for internal purposes (intranets) or for external knowledge sharing (extranets). The goal of any microsite is to distinguish itself from the main corporate website, providing a separate and more focused web experience for visitors, and that’s exactly what portals accomplish.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Customer Portal
- Vendor Portal
- Partner Portal
- E-Learning Portal
- Exam Portal
- Student Portal
- Knowledge Base Portal
- Media portal
- Recruitment and Job Portal
- Application Tracking Portals
- Onboarding Portal
- Employee Training Portal
- B2B / B2C Portal
- Online Marketplace
- Sales Portal
- Inventory Portal
- Global influence: Through an internet portal, anyone can access your information and content globally with minimal investment.
- Personalization Approach: You can serve your visitors with targeted offers based on the historical buyer data and location.
- High Conversion: Comparative to other engagement channels, the portal leverages a seamless experience for your user with a click away.
- Significant Result: Whether its internet or intranet portal allows multiple activities like business processes, integrated support, or effective business campaign.
- Cost-Effective: The portal is a much more cost-saving approach than traditional media to achieve strategic and practical business goals.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Whereas a website provides general information about an organisation, a portal provides a more focused experience for website visitors on specific areas. This creates a better user experience for your custimers, partners or employees
This varries depending on the needs of the client and the timelines advised bt the client. It can take from 2 weeks for a simple portal to 2 months for an elaborate portal.
Generally portals are considered for enterprises and organisation. However they are still beneficial for small businesses as they offer a customised experience for the business clients or partners.
Yes, as a mandatory step in the implementation methodology, Sohn and Sol provides training to your employees. If a trained employee leaves you, and you hire a new person, we can even train your new employee and educate him how to use the system effectively for your business objectives.
At Sohn and Sol we have also developed Training Videos where functionality and modules are explained in details, such videos are very well accepted and appreciated by our existing users.